Financial Aid & Scholarships
- There are many different sources of funding that help students pay for their college education, including federal, state, and/or private funds. Most funds can be awarded to qualified students based on one free application: the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (608) 246-6170
- In-Person: Financial Aid Office is located within the Enrollment Center, Room A1000 at the Truax campus
- Madison College Foundation Scholarships
- Overall, the Foundation has disbursed more than $14 million in financial assistance to more than 38,000 Madison College students.
- For more information, call (608) 246-6441
- Women in IT - One of the Madison College Foundation scholarships. Available to women who are pursuing an associate degree in computer Information Technology at the MATC Truax campus. In order to receive the award, student must have applied and have been accepted into one of the IT associate degree programs.
- External Scholarships - Hundreds of scholarships from private organizations and donors willing and eager to assist students achieve academic success
- New Student Scholarships - Ready to open those doors but are not sure how you can afford college?
- Continuing Student Scholarships - Ready to open those doors but are not sure how you can afford college?
- Emergency Assistance - Emergency and short-term book loans provide a temporary financial bridge for students who have exhausted other financial means and whose ability to be successful at Madison College is in jeopardy
- Information Technology Specific Scholarships
- GIPAW - Scholarships are intended to defray the educational costs for full-time Associate Degree IT program students
- Google Lime Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- For more info, go to: http://www.limeconnect.com/opportunities/page/google-lime-scholarship-program