Textbooks & E-books
Need textbooks for your IT course?
The BEST source for what textbooks and materials are needed for a course is the instructor of the course. You can contact your instructor via email to obtain this information. Need contact information? Look here!
Madison College Bookstore
Get it now! The MATC Truax bookstore has a website that will allow you to be able to determine the textbook(s) that you will
need for a particular course/instructor. Go to
madisoncollegebookstore.com to get your textbooks.
- The bookstore has IT courses divided under 4 different "departments" (107, 150, 152, and 154). Example: If you are taking course 10-150-160-003,
- Select "Department" 150.
- Select "Course" 160.
- Select "Section" 003. (Determines Instructor)
Textbook Rentals are available for the following IT courses thru the Madison College Bookstore:
- 10-107-111 Careers in IT all sections (regular and online)
- Learning Express Library
- Safari Tech and Business Books
Note: Madison College Libraries has a license for ONLY 3 simultaneous users. If you cannot get in retry in several minutes
- Google Books
- WorldCat-search for books and videos worldwide
- South Central Library System -public libraries
- UW-Madison Library Catalog